Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Voice of Peace returns - through the Internet





From somewhere on the Internet, an online version of the Voice of Peace is to start broadcasting this saturday at 2pm local Israel time.


Comprising of ex VOP personnel and other ex offshore radio presenters, the station is not to be live at the beginning, but a series of recorded links made by the presenters.

Presenter include:

Graham day

and the mastermind behind it all, Doug wood.

Many people have asked me why I am not on the above list. My main reason is that I am so busy these days, I have no time to breath, never mind make links for the station. I WAS asked by Doug to make links, but for reasons I wish to keep to myself, I declined.
I wish the new VOP the best of luck, and lets hope we will be able to hear them on a FM frequency soon....










No comments: